This is the bunny and booties that Amy handmade for us!! Amy is my bosses wife and she is the most crafty person I know!!
This is ouor Bradley Birth Method Class photo. We had such a good time taking these classes. Thanks to my mom and dad for helping us pay for it!


34.1 Weeks!! The belly has grown! Baby Ayla ended up dropping a little bit the very next day and we could tell just by looking and boy could I tell by all the pressure on my bladder!

This is 35.1 weeks!! Baby Ayla has grown, not too much movement, just sweeping and jabbing. I think she is about out of room!


This is 35.1 weeks!! Baby Ayla has grown, not too much movement, just sweeping and jabbing. I think she is about out of room!

This is 36.1 weeks and at the doctor at 36 weeks exactly I found out that I am a "full 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced" The dr. said that was great with a big smile on her face...when I asked what that meant she said that Ayla probably won't wait until May 20th. I can wait as long as she is born perfect and healthy.

No comments:
Post a Comment