



Hello!!
We are 30.3 weeks pregnant in this picture. I have gained about 11 pounds. Not too bad...hopefully we can keep it @ 20 but I really am hungry alot now. It's just hard to eat because my stomach feels like it is literally up near my throat. So I am just eating smaller meals more often. I am still craving fruit, that has been the norm for the entire pregnancy but as of late I have wanted a snickers bar. I couldn't tell you the last time I have had one of those...but i can tell you the next time I having one..TODAY!!!
Baby Ayla is doing great, kicking right along and responding to her daddy's voice every chance she gets. I think we have a daddy's girl on our hands!
Well I got my hair cut! About 6 or 7 inches cut off. Robby said I was starting to freak him out b/c I was looking like Crystal Gayle or Cousin It! I am really pleased. Chrisey my hairdresser always does such a great job! Only one more touch up and cut before Ayla's arrival!
We practiced in the house with her car seat, Robby hung her shelf on the wall and we practiced swaddling again. I have picked out her going home outfit and I can't wait to get a picture of her leaving the hospital and arriving at home!! This week, we are going to practice putting the car seat in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment