Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Past and Present

What a difference a year makes. Here is a video Valentine's Day 2011, which was one day before Ayla turned 9 months old. She took her first steps, but it was still about 2 1/2 weeks before she gave up crawling all together. Then the other videos are her just 2 days before Valentine's 2012. So many changes that I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't seen them with my own eyes.





Robby took me to my favorite Greek restaurant for lunch which was awesome of him because he hates Greek food! It was fantastic! I made a special V-day dessert of a Chocolate Strawberry Torte. The whole family enjoyed it. Then when I got back from lunch there was a delivery for me of an Edible Arrangement and 3 balloons. How sweet of my sweetie!!!



More on the speech front: Ayla's friends "Nanthony" is now pronounced correctly as "Anthony" and Mad Mad has been upgraded to "Madison" although she still prefers to call her Mad Mad.

Ayla has gotten tooth #13 and #14 is going to be here very shortly. Thank goodness!!! Her new addiction on the weekend is wearing one of her necklaces. She thinks its awesome! She notices my earrings but daddy hasn't warmed up to that idea just yet. I can tell she wants them though. He always said when she can ask for earrings herself then it would be ok. Problem with that is, he didn't count on her being an early talker and her being such a girly girl.... There are just some things that you can't encourage or discourage in children I believe and we haven't done anything to make her a girly girl but a GIRLY GIRL she is!!!

As a family we have decided that since we are on the home stretch of being out of debt that it's time that Robby goes back to school to get his MBA. He is so excited and is looking forward to school. He is still decciding where to get his MBA from so hopefully the next blog post will have the good news of where. I am pulling for U of M, but we'll see. I am just wanting him to go to a school that is nationlly known for having a good program and a tough one at that!! Luckily for Robby, his GPA at Francis Marion was so good that for all the different colleges we've looked at he can bypass the GMAT for admission. I am so proud of him. He has set a lot of goals for potential career paths and Ayla and I spport him all the way. Hopefully, we get to stay in the Lowcountry but it is what it is and we are prepared to go where the jobs are.

No comments:

Post a Comment