Wednesday, December 8, 2010

6 Months!








It seems I've slacked on the blog lately...we've been busy. Busy trying to keep up with Ayla.
The last post she had started to sit up all her own from her tummy and 2 days later the true crawling began. Oh, did it begin..... and fast she took off. Then 3 days after crawling she started pulling up and standing.
I am soooo not ready for this. It seems life with Ayla is on fast forward and I am powerless to stop it. But we are enjoying every minute with her! She is so happy!
We spent her first Thanksgiving in Darlington and I think she loved seeing family.

At 6 months she weighed 17.5lbs and I think 27 in. Her 6th month also saw her first ear infection that continues still today. I foresee tubes in her ears in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment