
This is my baby bump @ 19-2o weeks. We were in Darlington and just found out that SHE'S A GIRL!!!! Ayla Sydne Bryant will be here before we know it!!
We had our anatomy scan early @18.5 weeks so that we would know the sex before Christmas. It was such a moving experience to see her moving around and so perfectly healthy. Robby says he "knew" she was a girl from the moment we found out we were pregnant! Now that the cat's out of the bag, I knew it to but played politically correct until the ultrasound. I really didn't care as long as the baby was healthy but Robby was really wanting a girl. His face was priceless when the sonographer said "girl". I was in tears just watching his face!! I don't think either of us had ever been so happy in all our lives!!
I felt her move for the first time on Dec.4th and the kicks have gotten so noticeable. I absolutley love it when she moves around. On January 1st. Robby was able to feel her kick for the first time and once again we cried at such a moving experience. She really responds to her daddy's voice.
As of now, her room is filled with furniture, painted, decorated and she has a bunch of clothes in her closet!!! My best friend Amber sent me back all the clothes that I bought for Addison for Ayla to wear...so if she has another girl, we will just keep passing these outfits back and forth! Roxy LOVES being in baby Ayla's room! Our big, goofy Weimaraner gets so calm and relaxed from just being in her room, it's like she know.. Ellie on the other hand...she will not like the baby at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment